In early May, the Josh Bersin Academy invited senior HR executives to come together and talk about how they were responding to the Covid-19 pandemic. Out of this invitation came four Big Reset working groups, comprised of approximately 150 HR and talent leaders from around the world and across all industry sectors. These groups met weekly to take deep dives into areas such as culture and organizational resilience, changing business and workforce models, learning and development, and return-to-work playbooks.
In a 90-minute session on June 29, attendees will hear representatives from each working group. The presenters will share ideas and best practices that came out of the ongoing collaboration, along with anecdotes from their own personal experiences and challenges
- The Big Reset Global Town Hall
- Monday, June 29
- 2:00 to 3:30 p.m., EDT
- Register here
Josh will set the stage with an update on The Big Reset, based on his research and the many conversations he’s had with executives over the past three months. He will then turn over the mic for discussions on the following topics:
- Maintaining and evolving organizational cultures
- HR and workforce transformations
- Realigning leaders for the new world of work
- Physical workplace safety
The goal of this session is to provide actionable ideas and practices attendees can use in their own organizations as we all adapt to whatever is ahead. As a special bonus, attendees will receive “The Big Reset: What’s Working Now?,” a compilation of the working group findings.
- Josh Bersin, Global Industry Analyst and Dean of the Josh Bersin Academy
- Mark Spratt, Vice President of Client Success, Josh Bersin Academy
- Dan Strode, Director of Culture and Strategy, Global Human Resources, Banco Santander
- Sachin Jain, Global Talent Management Director, PepsiCo
- Rupa Grahame, Senior Talent Partner (Digital), Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.
- Paul Sanford, Asset Manager / CEO, Wincome Hospitality
- Eric Paul, Interim People Leader and Vice President of Global Talent Management, Sabre
- Celia Berenguer, Chief Learning Officer, Sanofi
- Alex Martinez, Director of Global Talent, Organizational Development and Rewards, Yum! Brands