Up until recently, our challenges as HR professionals were likely around initiatives around organizational transformations, automation and AI, and workforce skills gaps. And suddenly, in only a few days, businesses have been upended, we’re implementing new work processes, and employees are worried about their jobs and very survival.
We invite you to a special, complimentary webinar, hosted by HR Executive Magazine, from 11 a.m. to noon Pacific Time/2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time, on Tuesday, March 31.
Josh Bersin, who recently wrote the article Coronavirus Response: People First, Economics Second, will kick off the session with a discussion of the economic, workforce, health, and social issues related to the current crisis. He will then facilitate a conversation with the following five HR leaders who will share their perspectives and the actions their companies have taken to address the new work realities.
- Simon Brown, Chief Learning Officer, Novartis
- Tripti Jha, Head of People Solutions, Novartis
- Eric Hutcherson, CHRO, National Basketball Association
- Bryan Power, People Officer, Nextdoor
- Analia MacLaughlin, EVP, People and Campus, PVH Europe
We don’t have all the answers, but we can all learn together. Please join us.
- What: The World Changed Overnight: HR and Leadership in a Time of Crisis
- When: Tuesday, March 31, 11 a.m. to noon Pacific Time/2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern Time
- Registration: Click here.